The game is constantly changing, which allows you to maintain the highest level of audience, and in eSports open spaces, the work of developers is also carried out at the highest level.
Simple graphics, a low entry threshold, and a high cost of error – this is how you can characterize this game.
Do you want to bet on league of legends games? Here’s a quick once-over of which sites to browse when you need to bet on LoL:
Best LoL Betting Sites
League of Legends gathers crowds of fans around their tournaments. For example, the World Championship is the largest global LoL tournament and is held annually. On it you can see how the best teams in this game are fighting from all over the world. This and other matches can be seen live, for example, on Twitch. You can also bet on LOL on your favorite team in order to make the game doubly interesting to watch. E-sports betting, including Dota 2 money bets, is a form of income for gambling people. Often, bets on League of Legends are made with money at special online bookmakers.
League of legends betting. How to choose sites for betting on LoL?
To make your first bet on the League of Legends, you must first select a bookmaker. Better choose the betting site that everyone is hearing about. Usually they have a good reputation, and they are very dear to her. Once you have chosen a site for betting on LoL, you need to go through a simple registration. Fill out the short form and go to your personal account. Here you can always see the transactions carried out for all the time. Next, you need to replenish the balance of the game account. To do this, you need a card (Visa / MasterCard) or an electronic wallet. In any case, you will need a starting amount in order to bet on LOL. Before proceeding directly to the betting, you could watch the news about upcoming events in eSports. Based on them, you can make a competent prediction and only after that make your bet. Start with small amounts in order to gradually increase your account balance. The procedure for betting on LoL is no different for other online games.
LoL Betting Bonuses
Below are the most popular League of Legends betting bonuses. Also, you can read more about the type of rates and the game itself.
A feature of this e-sports discipline is the complete control of the developer – Riot Games – over the entire e-sports space. This avoids the problems of organizing tournaments and paying prizes and salaries.
Regarding bets – if the game is the most popular in the world, should it have the widest audience among bookmakers? Yes, with the exception of one region – the CIS. Dota 2 and CS: GO prevail here.
League of Legends betting markets
This eSports discipline carries a lesser element of odds than any other. The price of an error in it’s too high, the e-sports meta, which has been active for the last couple of years, is for a passive and most accurate game – teams prefer not to act too actively, but not to make mistakes. Consider the main types of bets on League of Legends:
- Main outcome or match winner bet. Most matches in this discipline are held in the formats of best of 3 and best of 5. It’s worth noting that the best option is to bet on equal teams on matches: the game is subject to deep analytics and the odds rarely reflect the real situation that will be in the game.
- LoL correct score bet. Due to the passive meta aimed at farming, getting dragons and towers, teams prefer to avoid massive fights – in the game there may not be a dozen frags, yes. In addition, there is no ransom, as in Dota 2, in LoL, therefore, with every minute the price of death steadily increases. As a rule, especially with respect to Korean teams that are reconciling each of their next steps, it makes sense to bet Over/Under of the killings.
- LoL maps total over/under bet.Here it’s more difficult than with the killings. This bet is best done after the draft teams are visible, that is, in live mode. Otherwise, it’s roulette.
- LoL handicap bet.A bet that is best avoided, unfortunately. To predict such a result, one must foresee not only the possible outcome of the game, but also its course. Step by step, thoroughly.
How to play LoL
In a competitive environment, esports LoL is a 5-on-5 match in which the one who destroys the enemy nexus based on the opposing team wins. The bases are connected to each other by three paths (which are called “roads” in games), and these roads are the main meeting place of the two teams. On each road will be present:
- Minions that appear at each base at regular intervals to attack the base and players of the other team. Killing these minions with the “last blows”, the player receives income in the form of gold for the purchase of goods and experience for passing new levels and acquiring new abilities
- Turrets, which are defensive structures, allow you to launch shells at enemy players and at minions
- Inhibitors are structures at the end of each road. The destruction of the inhibitor leads to the creation of a new powerful minion that can launch an attack against an enemy base
- Between the roads are the jungle zones. Neutral monsters live in them, which teams can kill to gain experience, gold and gain
Each player controls one “champion” with unique abilities. Champions differ from each other by the effects of their abilities, the type of damage that they can inflict and the statistics of their character. Based on these characteristics, players and their champions play different roles to show the best team result. It’s worth noting that each character can perform different aspects of multiple roles, with one role being primary and the other secondary.
LoL has the following roles:
- Tanks are melee heroes that can do more damage than other characters. They protect other heroes in team battles and try to take damage so that they don’t suffer
- Supporters are characters whose initial goal is to protect allies and provide them with reinforcement
- Warriors – these characters are usually less viable than tanks, but they do much more damage to other players, and they are good at solo fights
- Assassins are characters who specialize in “explosion of damage.” They can do huge damage in seconds to effectively kill enemy players. At the same time, they are extremely vulnerable to their own damage
- Shooters and Mages are called “Kerry”. These characters at the end of the game become very strong, but at the beginning they are quite weak. The shooters are called AD Kerry (attack damage) because they deal damage during attacks. Mages are called AP Kerry (power of skills), because they deal damage mainly with their skills
There are several aspects of the game League of Legends that you should definitely consider: placing on the map, buying goods, specific characters without players, for killing which the player receives bonuses (for example, Baron Nashor or the dragon), and many others. This is a very complex game with different facets, all of which are very important for understanding how a player can achieve success. Here you can find a complete comprehensive guide that explains almost every aspect of the game, and it reads quite easily and quickly. As for this article, it was regularly updated to reflect changes in the mechanics of the game (which, by the way, was constantly changing).
Tournaments and Prize Pools
The first thing that catches the eye of those people who don’t play the LoL game is the large-scale tournaments that its developers conduct, because they can collect entire stadiums of people. Obviously, not every competition is so prestigious to be held at Madison Square Garden, but the North American Championship in 2015 was able to do it. The largest LoL tournaments are held by Riot Games themselves, for example, a tournament with a prize pool of $ 2.2 million for the 2014 World Cup. Each continent has its own teams, qualifications and tournaments, but there are also several international and invitation events (among them the World Cup is the largest and most important). Events of the year are divided into several seasons, at the end of which individual championships are held. The first season began on July 13, 2010 and ended in August 2011. The first season championship set a prize pool of $ 100,000, which is $ 50,000 less than the total winnings for teams that took third and fourth place in the Fourth Season Championship in 2014. The growth of League of Legends was not surprising to anyone. You can find out comprehensive information about tournaments and matches, including schedules for them, either from the online bookmaker or on the Leaguepedia website. Leaguepedia offers a list of tournaments, indicating the size of their prize pools, the number of competitors and overall prestige.
How to win betting on LoL?
It’s best to start training either by watching one of the previously mentioned matches of the World Cup finals, or by reading the tutorial. Obviously, you need to watch a large number of games, and on twitch.tv there is an incredible number of channels dedicated to this topic. The most appropriate is to view the best players, such as Team Solomid, a link to them can be found in the profile of each player. There are many other great teams and players. A list of the best teams can be found on Leaguepedia on this page. Playing a game is another great way to learn, even if it’s not the best, but definitely necessary (just like betting on basketball, you don’t have to play, watch or understand it). When thinking about a game, you should definitely remember the following statistics:
- Assassination / Death / Assistance, and Assassination / Death rate
- Gold per minute and total gold
- “Number of creeps” or the number of enemy minions killed during the game
All of this is an indicator of some important aspect of the game. Experience and gold allow players to become stronger. Moreover, both of them can be obtained by killing minions, players and assistants. Deaths are especially important for obvious reasons. Looking through the finals of the 2014 World Cup, commentators constantly focus on counting gold and kills, so it’s very important for you to keep track of team statistics regarding gold and kills. These values are stored on the Riot Games own page. In addition, tournament results can be found on Leaguepedia. For those who want to dive deeper into eSports betting, there is nothing better than League of Legends. The success of this game did not become something extraordinary, and the game audience and prize pools decently grow every year.