FIFA Top Betting Sites
How to bet on FIFA?
It’s worth deciding what you want to bet on: an e-sports match (where real people play) or a computer simulation of the game (cyber soccer). The first option is suitable for those who follow tournaments and the professional scene. The second – for fans of betting on football in the absence of real matches.
Usually only the base line 1X2 is available, less often totals and handicaps on goals. Matches are held in the usual formats bo3, bo5 and so on. It’s important to know that in FIFA there are different categories – PC, Xbox, PS. That is, at the same tournament can be played several champion titles on different platforms. Almost always, the FIFA line is only available in prematch.
Bet on cyber football offers a limited set of BC. In it, FIFA matches are played around the clock, and most importantly – live is available. Betting on FIFA has several advantages over human competitions:
- Permanent availability
- Matches last only 10 minutes
- High odds
- Detailed statistics
A wide line is available with an online quote update. Virtual teams compete in leagues, play friendlies, have a game uniform that changes from game to game.
FIFA Betting Strategies
All popular strategies that are practiced in football betting apply to bets on FIFA:
- For a draw or against it
- Bet on the exact score
- Statistics on cards/corners
- Against the favorite
- To home/away team
The general essence of strategies is to search for patterns according to the latest results or statistics and bet that it will continue or, on the contrary, will be interrupted in the next match.
For example, if a team plays 5 matches in a row without draws, the probability of a draw in the sixth game is very high statistically. And it makes sense to bet it on a draw. Each similar FIFA betting strategy works better in the case of cyber football, that is, in computer simulation. Yet there is more likely to grope for trends.
You need to know the competitive scene perfectly, follow the cybersportsmen, watch the matches, understand the intricacies of the rules, know the mechanics of the game itself, and so on.
Bet on website publishes free eSports predictions from professionals!
When it comes to live betting on FIFA, everything can be much simpler here. Often this happens that the game goes in one goal – one team is constantly pressing, while the second simply can not get to someone else’s penalty area. Such a game starts from the first minutes, the computer is not very tuned to unexpected turns, so there are practically no incredible comebacks here.
Thus, having caught the mood of the machine and its strategy, you can qualitatively predict events in Live mode. In this case, the odds will not be high, but at the same time, the probability of your victory is very high.
FIFA Betting Tips
- The main advice is to analyze not the level and names of clubs, but the people who play for them
- Search for a match for the prediction. Choose a match that is extremely important for one of the gamers. If both gamers will play without motivation, the bet turns into a banal guessing the score
- No need to bet on a known favorite, because in this case, the odds on his victory are scanty. In such events, it’s better to predict additional markets, such as individual totals
- If the tournament is solo, then you need to analyze only two gamers. It will be harder if we are talking about a team tournament, because it will be necessary to determine their disadvantages and advantages, to determine whether they played or not, to track how they interact on the field
- In the line of the match you see the odds, but you should not pay attention to them. Bookmakers set them depending on the name of the teams or the rating of gamers. This is a common practice when the odds on real football giants are underestimated. These mistakes of bookmakers can and should be used – just make a bet against their opponents
FIFA Betting Features
Betting on virtual soccer, as well as all other types of betting, has its own characteristics. In particular, these are:
- Various software. Each bookmaker uses its own algorithm for holding a cyber-football meeting. In this regard, before concluding a bet it will be useful to familiarize yourself with the rules regarding eSports
- Lack of human factor. In the virtual world, football players can’t lose their motivation before meeting with a weak opponent, don’t get tired during Boxing Day or after the European Cup games, are not injured (if this is not laid down by artificial intelligence in the script of the match) and so on
- Clubs always fit the match in optimal shape. However, this does not mean at all that the outcome of the meeting can be predicted without any problems: everything that happens on the virtual football field is determined randomly.
These are the basic things to consider before betting.
FUT Champions Cups
The main open tournaments of the EA SPORTS FIFA 20 Global Series are benchmarks throughout the season on the way to the FIFA eWorld Cup. Six FUT Champions cups will be held this season, where 32 players from each platform will compete for $ 200,000 in prize money and the bulk of all Global Series points.
FIFA eNations Cup
Tournament for national teams, FIFA eClub World Cup – club tournament.
In addition to FUT Champions Cups, approved FUT Champions players will be able to take part in smaller tournaments organized jointly with EA partners.
League Qualification Tournaments
Every year, more and more leagues around the world become EA partners, and more and more players get the opportunity to represent their favorite clubs and home championships in tournaments. More than 20 leagues such as the Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, the English Premier League, the Champions League and many others became EA partners in the FIFA 20 Global Series.
Every year there will be a new eChampions League, in which only approved PlayStation 4 players will be able to participate again. The tournament will be held in three stages and will give the participants an unforgettable experience on the way to the final.
Tournaments of countries around the world
As part of the FIFA 20 Global Series, the PlayStation will host tournaments from countries around the world. Country restrictions may apply in these tournaments and only PlayStation 4 players will participate.
FUT Champions Weekend League
Now approved FUT Champions players can get Global Series points without even leaving the game – right in the Weekend League! For the best result of every month in the Weekend League, players will receive the corresponding number of Global Series points.
Global Series Play-Off
The 64 best PlayStation players and the 64 best Xbox players will be eligible to play in the Global Series playoffs, the latest tournament to earn Global Series points to qualify for the FIFA eWorld Cup. A huge number of points are played out in the playoffs, and each participant can secure a ticket to the FIFA eWorld Cup, which makes this tournament one of the most stressful in the season.
At the present stage of development of the global betting market, almost all serious bookmakers include eSports such as FIFA in their line. We single out those bookmakers who offer the widest selection of matches and attractive odds.